PhaScan: Phased Array ultrasonic flaw detectors
PhaScan devices are portable Phased Array ultrasonic flaw detectors and offers various sampling modi for fast and reliable flaw detection. PhaScan flaw detectors are user-friendly and intuitive.
The operator can choose from a set of Phased Array probes, to cover various fields of applications within non-destructive material tests with ultrasound technology.
|Waterproof||Aseismic||Shatter resistant||Dust protected||High precision|
- two independent channels for TOFD detection, 32/128 pulser / receiver channels for Phased Array
- Realization of 4 sampling modi: linear, sectoral, depth and static
- True depth, sound path, projection and focal plane
- optional display modi: A / S / B / C etc.
- user-friendly calibration of the probes
- Parallel sampling is possible, equivalent to simultaneous operation of several devices
- Negative square-wave emission with a resolution up to 2.5ns, PRF up to 20KHz
- 10.4" TFT LCD colour touchscreen display, resolution 800 x 600 Pixel